SOLUXIONS was founded as the alliance of AE3000 and EFITEKNA.
We provide our 15 years experience in the execution of projects, which allow us to ensure the highest quality in feasibility analysis of each case, and also an optimized installation design and life cicle.
ALTERNATIVA ENERGÉTICA 3000 is a company founded in 2006 that is dedicated to the development, promotion and construction of photovoltaic solar energy projects with a massive experience: more than 500 projects succesfully completed and in operation, ans a power installed exceeding 200 MW.
EFITEKNA CONSULTORÍA is a company dedicated to energy efficiency at an industrial level, being experts in cogeneration, optimization of energy costs in industrial processes, recovery of biomass and waste, biogas and urban District Heating & Cooling projects. EFITEKNA carries out the design, engineering and construction of power generation plants internationally.
At SOLUXIONS we advise investors in the evaluation of all technological alternatives for cost optimization, innovation and quality, in order to achieve the highest profitability and reliability.
Our added value is based on the presence in every phase of development, construction and operation of a project, from obtaining all permits and licenses, turnkey execution, to operation and maintenance.
The activity of SOLUXIONS is oriented to the global managament of the proposed energy solutions.
Our projects include the fulfillment of quality and environmental requirements in the use of proximity materials, recycable materials, waste management and appropiate energy consumption management.
SOLUXIONS is certified with ISO 9001 for quality and ISO 14001 for environment.
The activity considered to be in compliance with the International standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 is:
Design and development of photovoltaic project and installation for industrial, tertiary and residential self-consumption and sales to market facilities.
The Policy Statement takes as its main lines:
1. Commitment to comply with applicable requirements, including legal requirements.
2. With context analysis carried out and based on defined strategic lines, the objectives of the company have been determined and disseminated at all levels of our structure.
3. To implement quality and environmental management indicators in order to evaluate the performance of the company’s processes, so that we can know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client and guarantee a rational use of natural resources.
4. Manage the processes that reduce the environmental impact in our activity and evaluate in advance, the environmental impact of new activities or services.
5. To promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favoring our environment, not only through our work, but also by involving all our suppliers and customers.
6. Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention, and sustainable use of resources.
7. To develop the continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all the personnel in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document.
8. Commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company.
9. Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and stakeholders.
The Policy is kept up-to-date through periodic reviews, coinciding with management reviews of the system, to take account of changes in environmental conditions and information received. In this sense, the Directorate provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are set on a scheduled and regular basis.